You are here
Below are the most commonly used forms in the District Court of the District of Minnesota. For additional forms, please visit the forms library on the United States Courts website by clicking on the link.
To use the forms, right-click the link and select the "Save Target As..."option if you are using Internet Explorer. If you are using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, right-click and select the "Save Link As..." option. If you only have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer you will not be able to save the additions made to the ADOBE PDF form.
Note about fillable PDF forms: Before filing a fillable PDF form on CM/ECF, you must flatten the form by printing the PDF, rather than saving the PDF. Instructions for printing a fillable PDF form:
- On the menu bar, select File, Print...
- In the Printer section, select Adobe PDF from the Name dropdown;
- In the Print Range section, select the All radio button;
- Click [OK];
- The Save PDF File As window appears;
- Browse to desired location, enter a file name and click [Save].
|Bill of Costs|
|Bill of Costs Guide|
|Joint Consent to Livestream Audio of Proceedings|
|Registry Deposit Information Form||DOC|
|Withdrawal Payee Information||DOC|
|Writ of Execution|