The attorney admission ceremony for November 20, 2020 is now full. Please see the Attorney Admission Schedule for the next available date.
There are several different admission types in the District of Minnesota. Local Rule 83.5 governs the court’s bar admission procedures. Please contact the ECF Helpdesk if you have any questions about attorney admissions.
NextGen Admissions Procedures
- CJA PACER Procedure
- Petition for Admission Procedure
- MDL Electronic Filing Registration Form
- Motion for Admission Pro Hac Vice Form
- Motion for Admission Pro Hac Vice - U.S. Government Attorney Form
- Request to Practice by Special Permission for U.S. Government Attorneys
- Pro Hac Vice, MDL and Federal Government Attorney Admission PACER Procedure
- Application for Pro Se Litigant to File Electronically
- Pro Se Litigant Filing Electronically PACER Procedure