2021 H-M Attorney Re-Registration
Attorney re-registration begins on February 17. If your last name begins with the letters H-M, you must re-register with this Court by March 5. If your last name does not begin with the letters H-M, you do not need to re-register in 2021. Also, recently admitted attorneys to the Bar of this Court in either 2019, 2020 or 2021 do not need to re-register at this time.
IF YOUR LAST NAME BEGINS WITH THE LETTERS H-M, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
Please note that we are a NextGen Court and you will need an individual PACER account to re-register.
1. Login to your ECF Account at https://ecf.mnd.uscourts.gov. You will need your PACER Username and Password. If you do not have a PACER account, you will need to create one and then link your ECF account to your PACER account to access ECF.
2. Once logged in to ECF, click on the UTILITIES tab then click MAINTAIN YOUR ACCOUNT.
3. Update or verify that your information is accurate.
4. Click on the UTILITIES tab again and click ATTORNEY RE-REGISTRATION.
5. ECF will guide you through the re-registration process, including paying your required re-registration fee through Pay.gov. You will need a credit card.
For more detailed instructions, please click on the following:
If you have lost or forgotten your password, please click on the following:
If you need any assistance, please EMAIL the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, attorney license number and email address. We will respond to you promptly.
For more information, please click on the following: