2020 A-G Attorney Re-Registration
Attorney re-registration begins on March 10. If your last name begins with the letters A-G, you must re-register with this Court by April 1. If your last name does not begin with the letters A-G, you do not need to re-register in 2020. Also, recently admitted attorneys to the Bar of this Court in either 2018, 2019, or 2020 do not need to re-register at this time.
IF YOUR LAST NAME BEGINS WITH THE LETTERS A-G, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
1. Login to your ECF Account at https://ecf.mnd.uscourts.gov. You will need your PACER Username and Password.
2. Once logged in to ECF, click on the UTILITIES tab then click MAINTAIN YOUR ACCOUNT.
3. Update or verify that your information is accurate.
4. Click on the UTILITIES tab again and click ATTORNEY RE-REGISTRATION.
5. ECF will guide you through the re-registration process, including paying your required re-registration fee through Pay.gov. You will need a credit card.
For more detailed instructions, please click on the following:
If you have lost or forgotten your password, please click on the following:
If you need any assistance, please EMAIL the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, attorney license number and email address. We will respond to you promptly.
For more information, please click on the following: