2012 Attorney Re-registration - H through M
Second and Final Notice
Second and final attorney re-registration notices were sent on April 11, 2012 to all H-M attorneys who have not yet re-registered. If you are a H-M attorney admitted to the Bar of the District of Minnesota and have not yet re-registered, you must do so by April 25, 2012. All H-M attorneys who do not re-register will be changed to inactive status and will be unable to obtain certificates of good standing.
Attorney re-registration begins on March 7. If your last name begins with the letters H-M, you must re-register with this Court by March 30. If your last name does not begin with the letters H-M, you do not need to re-register in 2012. Also, recently admitted attorneys to the Bar of this Court in either 2010, 2011, or 2012 do not need to re-register at this time.
PLEASE RE-REGISTER ONLINE USING ECF AND PAY.GOV
1. Login to your ECF Account (not your PACER or Bankruptcy Account) at https://ecf.mnd.uscourts.gov. Cilck on "Document Filing System" and login.
2. Click on the UTILITIES tab then click MAINTAIN YOUR ACCOUNT.
3. Update or verify that your information is accurate.
4. Click on the UTILITIES tab again and click ATTORNEY RE-REGISTRATION. If you do not have this option, please see the Attorney Re-Registration Tutorial below.
5. ECF will guide you through the re-registration process, including paying your required re-registration fee through Pay.gov. You will need a credit card.
For more detailed instructions, please click on the following:
If you have lost or forgotten your password, please click on the following:
If you need any assistance, please EMAIL the helpdesk at email@example.com with your name, attorney license number and email address. We will respond to you promptly.
For more information, please click on the following: